The Shuttle Driver position is responsible for serving as a shuttle operator and an information source, providing miscellaneous services as herein defined to customers and tenants.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Operates a golf cart, shuttle bus and/or trolley safely and efficiently.
- Accurately completes driver trip sheet for each shift.
- Knowledgeable of pick-up and destination points serviced by the fleet including specific stores and restaurants, lodging destinations and business offices and be able to communicate these to guests, passengers or other persons.
- Accurately relays product knowledge to respond to all Guests’ questions pertaining to promotions and amenities available at the Shopping Center.
To read more responsibilities, qualifications and apply today, click here: https://simon.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Simon/job/Austin-TX/Shuttle-Driver_R868-1?_ga=2.32478526.1414883347.1553202053-1502866158.1543340526&fbclid=IwAR2wk9wvAzwfPqE7A1WRidzIkNsggkW-4-OQCBS3-DNDaIDGkYa7N8wgsHE.
- Phone number(s)(512) 873-8099
- Location(s) 11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, Texas 78758
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map