We have received so many wonderful messages from you all, and first, let us say, we miss you too! Secondly, we know many of you are asking about when we are reopening and what things will look like once we do reopen. Governor Beshear has outlined Phase 1 of reopening our state, and Red Mile is not included in Phase 1 plans. At this time, we do not have a reopening date and remain temporarily closed, but we are working diligently to make preparations for reopening that put the safety of our guests and employees first.
As we work through and finalize these plans, we will communicate many of the changes that you may see at Red Mile when we reopen. As we all know, things will be different, but we will adapt, and find ways for you to enjoy Red Mile as much as you always have!
In addition to physical changes you may see at Red Mile, the shutdown has made it apparent that changes will need to be made to our tier system.
- All Silver and Gold card members will be able to enjoy their status through December 31, 2020.
- All Winner’s Circle members will have until December 31, 2020 to either maintain or earn high status.
- On January 1, 2021, all tier point balances will be 0, and the earning period will return to a 6 month earning period from January 1 – June 30, July 1 – December 31. Point structures will stay the same.
o Red: 0-4999, Silver: 5000-17499, Gold: 17500+
We are also working to finalize our promotions calendar upon reopen, and we will share that as soon as we are able.
In the meantime, please join us on Facebook for opportunities to engage with us and win freeplay!
Be sure to join us for these fun events:
- Mixtape Mondays- Every Monday tell us your favorite song of a predetermined genre and we will draw 5 winners at 8 pm.
- Trivia Tuesdays- Tune in at 5pm, 6 pm, and 7pm. The first person to message us the correct answer will win freeplay. *Limit one win per night*
- PLINKO- Join us every THURSDAY at 10:30 am to make you Plinko pick. At 11am, we will draw 5 winners of freeplay from the group that guessed the correct number.
- Film Fridays- Every Friday tell us your favorite movie of a predetermined genre and we will draw 5 winners at 8 pm.
Thank you all for your patience and support as we work to get through this together. We cannot wait to see you back at Red Mile again soon!