NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
FROM TIME TO TIME SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE ANNOUNCED BY SPONSOR OR SPONSOR’S AFFILIATES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL APPLY TO ALL SUCH SWEEPSTAKES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
Individual sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) may be announced via a web site/page announcement, status update, Instagram story, Tweet, blog post, email or other call-to-action (“Sweepstakes Posting”). A Sweepstakes Posting will include how to enter, the entry deadline, the drawing date and the prize(s)/value(s). All information contained in a Sweepstakes Posting is incorporated herein by reference.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Each Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“United States”) who are currently residing in the United States and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (respectively, the “Entrant” or “Entrants”). Employees of the Sponsor (identified below), its respective subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies, prize suppliers, and/or any other entity or person involved with the production, design, execution, administration or distribution of the Promotion (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”), as well as the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether are not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes are void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law.
2. PRIZES: Sweepstakes prize(s) will be set forth in the Sweepstakes Posting. Prize approximate retail value(s) may vary, but each Promotion and corresponding prize(s) will never be valued at less than one-dollar ($1) or more than five-hundred, ninety-nine dollars ($599). Prize color, style and size subject to availability. No prize substitution is allowed by winner. The Prize is nontransferable and will be subject to the Sponsor’s discretion. The Prize is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash substitutions. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein. Limit one Prize per individual. Only the advertised number of prizes and those claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded. Winners may be required to provide a U.S. shipping address to claim prize and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, follow the directions stated in the Sweepstakes Posting (“Entry”). Limitations on the number of Entries that may be submitted will be as stated in the Sweepstakes Posting. Entries received from any Entrant in excess of the stated per-Sweepstakes limit will be void. In case of dispute as to identity of an Entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account used to submit the Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider, online service provider, social media provider or other organization. Any other attempted form of Entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of Entry are permitted. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failure or any kind of lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Only completed Entry forms with valid email addresses or social media accounts, as applicable, are eligible. All ineligible Entries will be disqualified. Any Entries consisting of user-sourced content or comments must (i) be Entrant’s own original work, (ii) be in English, (iii) be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and (iv) not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights.
4. DRAWING: Sponsor and/or its Agents will randomly select potential winner(s) from among all eligible Entries received for a Sweepstakes on or about the date set forth in the Sweepstakes Posting.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner(s) will be notified by email, mail, or phone, as applicable, using the information provided at the time of entry and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within a time period specified by Sponsor. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond within three (3) days of attempted notification, does not timely return all required documentation, refuses the prize, or is ineligible to accept the prize, or fails to claim the prize as directed, or is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner for the Sweepstakes at issue.
6. AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DECISIONS OF SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS: Participation in a Sweepstakes and/or receipt of any prize constitutes Entrants’ and winners’ full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and/or its Agents’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to that Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon Entrant’s fulfilling all applicable requirements as set forth in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes Posting.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS; RELEASE OF CLAIMS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; GOVERNING LAW: All taxes and other expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrants permission for the Sponsor to use his/her name, hometown city and state, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by participant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for editorial, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the state of California.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners within ninety (90) days of the conclusion of a Sweepstakes, please send your request by mail to: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, ATTN: Winners List (please specify name of the Promotion and the dates during which the Promotion took place), 250 Coromar Drive, Goleta, CA, 93117.
SPONSOR: Deckers Outdoor Corporation, 250 Coromar Drive, Goleta, CA, 93117.
These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Location(s) UGG
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map